How do I register?
• Complete Section III of the Parenting Education Program – Order, Certificate and Results form (JD-FM-149). The forms are available at all Judicial District Clerks’ Offices, Court Service Centers and on the Judicial Branch website. Your lawyer or the program provider may also have the form.
• You may attend any approved parenting education program in the state.
• Contact the program provider most convenient for you to get information about registration, fee arrangements, class dates, times and locations.
• Contact the program provider to register for a class. The court will not register you.
• Be sure to tell the program provider if you must complete the class by a certain date.
• Bring the Parenting Education Program Order, Certificate and Results form (JD-FM-149) with you to the first class.
• Upon satisfactory completion of the program, the program provider will send you and the court a certificate of completion.