Responding to a Divorce: Part III

05 Oct

Court Orders Before the Divorce Judgment (Pendente Lite)

 You may ask the court at any time to make orders about alimony, child support, custody, visitation, and exclusive possession of property. You do not have to wait until the final divorce hearing. You would have to file a written request (called a motion) with the court clerk.

 By now, both you and your spouse must obey the Automatic Court Orders. Please be sure that you read and understand it.

Leave a comment

Posted by on October 5, 2012 in Uncategorized


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: