(General Statutes of Connecticut, Title 46b)
Section 46b-40. Grounds for dissolution of marriage; legal separation; annulment “… (c) A decree of dissolution of a marriage … shall be granted upon a finding that one of the following causes has occurred:
(1) the marriage has broken down irretrievably; (2) the parties have lived apart by reason of incompatibility for a continuous period of at least the eighteen months immediately prior to the service of the complaint and that there is no reasonable prospect that they will be reconciled …”
• Section 46b-44 Residency requirement.
• Section 46b-45 Service and filing of complaint.
• Section 46b-46 Notice to nonresident party. Jurisdiction over nonresident for alimony and support.
• Section 46b-51 Stipulation of parties and finding of irretrievable breakdown.
• Section 46b-53 Conciliation procedures; privileged communications.
• Section 46b-67 Waiting period. Effect of decree.
(Connecticut Practice Book, Chapter 25)
Chapter 25. Procedure in Family Matters
• Section 25-2 Complaints for Dissolution of Marriage or Civil Union, Legal Separation, or Annulment
• Section 25-3 Action for Custody of Minor Child
• Section 25-5 Automatic Orders upon Service of Complaint or Application
• Section 25-7 Pleadings in General; Amendments to Complaint or Application
• Section 25-27 Motion for Contempt
• Section 25-28 Order of Notice
• Section 25-30 Statements to Be Filed
• Section 25-49 Definitions
• Section 25-50 Case Management
• Section 25-57 Affidavit Concerning Children
• Section 25-58 Reports of Dissolution of Marriage or Civil Union and Annulment