Family Law/Divorce in Connecticut FAQs: Part IV

19 Dec

7. Where can I get information about Child Support Enforcement Services?

Information about Child Support Enforcement Services is on the Judicial Branch website at Support Enforcement Services.

8. Where can I get help about family/domestic violence?

If you are being physically abused or threatened with physical abuse, you should contact the police and the family violence program nearest you. You may apply to the court for a restraining order to help protect you.

Leave a comment

Posted by on December 19, 2012 in Uncategorized


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: