Family Law/Divorce in Connecticut FAQs: Part VII

26 Dec

13. Where can I get more information or help?

You may want to talk to an attorney if you think you need help with your case. The “Find a Lawyer”” section of the Judicial Branch website may help you find an attorney.

Most Judicial District courthouses have a Court Service Center. Court Service Centers are self-help centers that provide services for self-represented parties and others. They are staffed by Judicial Branch employees and some Court Service Centers have bilingual staff. 

There are also a number of Judicial Branch Publications about Family Matters. You can find them on the Judicial Branch web site and at Judicial District court locations. You may also want to review the “Self-Help” section of the Judicial Branch website for information that could apply to your situation, as well as the “Links Related to Family.”

The Connecticut Network for Legal Aid also has a number of self-help booklets for certain family matters that are on their web site.

Leave a comment

Posted by on December 26, 2012 in Uncategorized


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: