Custodial Parent FAQs: Part 5

18 Jan

Q: What happens when the noncustodial parent changes jobs or moves?


A: SES has access to a variety of resources to find people and employers such  is the State and National Directory of New Hires, the Departments of Labor, Corrections and Motor Vehicles, and a host of other federal resources. If you know of a change in the noncustodial parent’s employment or address, please inform us as soon as possible.



Q: What should I do if I move?


A: If you move or change your mailing address please let us know, in writing, as soon as possible. Failure to keep us informed of your current mailing address might interrupt your receipt of payments.

Leave a comment

Posted by on January 18, 2013 in Uncategorized


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: