What Parents Need to Do
The participation and cooperation of the parents throughout the Issue Focused Evaluation process is essential. It is very important that a commitment be made to cooperate with the Family Services in the following ways:
1. Keep scheduled appointments and arrive on time for all meetings.
2. Do not bring your children to appointments that are scheduled for you.
3. Fill out the Issue Focused Evaluation Questionnaire completely and accurately before the first appointment and bring it with you to the first appointment.
4. Sign the necessary Authorization for Release of Information forms and bring all requested information to appointments.
5. Make the children available, both at home and at the Family Services Office, if requested by the FRC.
6. If your children are going to be interviewed, explain to them that the FRC wants to meet them, but let them know that they will not be asked to choose between their parents.